Today I going to help you choose the correct sized kids soccer ball. There will be no training without a soccer ball to kick, right?
For your information, not all soccer balls are created equal and there are four sizes to choose from. Having a soccer ball to play with is one thing but choosing the correct size is very important.
The most common sense you can do is start with a smaller sized soccer ball. Once you observed that the ball has become too small for her train with then its time to upgrade to the next size.
Is Soccer Ball Size Important?
Yes, the size of the soccer ball is very important for your kid. Below I outlined the problems a wrong ball can cause and the benefits of playing with the right soccer ball.
What Can A Wrong Ball Size Cause?
if your kid plays with a wrong ball size it will cause several problems for him.
- Injury – If your kid plays with the wrong soccer ball size it will cause injury to his feet. Imagine your 6 years old slamming her foot on an adult ball? That will hurt, right?
- Slow skill development – playing with the wrong size slows down skills development because its either too small and light or too big and heavy
- You kid will lose interest in training as it is no longer to play with a heavy ball.
- Playing with different ball size in training does not help because the ball size in a real game will be different.
How Does Correct Ball Size Help Training?
- Playing with the correct soccer ball size reduces the chances of getting injuries to the foot and anywhere on the body
- Improved skill development because the ball is not too heavy or light to play with
- Your kid will have an enjoyable training that is meaningful and productive
- Helps in soccer games because your kid is already familiar with the ball.
As a general guide here are the right ball sizes according to ages group:
- Size#1 – Mini size mostly for souvenir or specialized skills training only
- Size#3 – For kids 8 years old and under
- Size#4 – For kids between 8 to 12 years old
- SIze#5 – For 13 years old to adult
Introducing The Olympia Sports Wilson Traditional Soccer Ball
- Synthetic leather cover for increased durability
- Butyl bladder for excellent air retention, shape, and feel
- Traditional panel graphics with silver accents
- Feel good nostalgia ball – the color of the ball reminded my days in the 80s
- Ideal for recreational use
- Official size and weight
- Water resistant but not waterproof
- Does not come with a ball inflation kit
===> Buy Ball Size#3 Here<===
===> Buy Ball Size#4 Here<===
===> Buy Ball Size#5 Here<===