This Green Kid Crafts review is about an exciting product that promises to stimulate your kid’s imagination beyond the soccer field to a whole new world of learning out there.
Your kid’s development should not only revolve around soccer but should also involve all other aspects that will prepare him or her for school, future career, and life.
When you subscribe to this product your kid will receive a monthly supply of educational kits in the letterbox from Green Kid Crafts.
Hi guys, just to let you know that Junior Soccer Stars is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Product Name: Green Kid Crafts
Year Founded: 2010
Method Of Program Delivery: Monthly Subscription Box
Suitable For: 2 Years And Older Kids
My Rating: 4.8/5
What Is Green Kid Crafts
Green Kid Crafts is a US company operated by a mon that specializes in educational gifts and subscription kits that provided practical activities for kids from 2 – 10+ years old.
These activity kits focus on introducing Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics, or STEAM as they are called.
Each kit contains educational and eco-friendly toys, crafts, and science experiments that are designed to ignite the spark of creativity, curiosity, and learning by engagement.
This is great for kids who take time off from soccer training and turn their attention to a different but beneficial activity.
Promoting The “Whole Child” Principle
Green Kid Crafts created these kits with the help of teachers, parents, and STEAM experts to ensure the development of “the whole child”.
When your kid is engaged with these educational toys it will encourage growth in the following areas:
1. Sense Of Accomplishment
Your kid will involve in simple experiments and creating beautiful crafts that will make them proud when they completed their tasks.
They will be proud of their work which will give them confidence that they can achieve something special.
2. Remain Active
Your kid will remain active with more beneficial activities rather than spending time watching TV or playing video games.
This is an excellent way to reduce the risk of obesity or your kid being tempted to eat unhealthy snacks.
They also encourage the development of your kid’s fine and gross motor skills.
Each activity will be fun but will also challenge your kid’s problem-solving, reasoning, and sequencing skills.
These are important life skills that your kid must develop in the earlier phase of their growth.
Your kid will learn that there is a lot to be explored once he or she discovered the excitement in science experiments, the wonders of nature, and other cultures.
5. Respect For Others And Nature
As your kid continued to learn from the activities they will develop a sense of respect for others and appreciate nature.
Below is a quick video about kids engaging in the Green Kid Crafts activities:
How To Use The Product
Each kit comes with a theme and it includes an instruction booklet and materials to construct crafts and experiments.
There are 2 categories available depending on the age of your kid and the third one is for families with 2 kids.
- Junior Discovery Box Subscriptions for 2 – 4 years old
- Discovery Box Subscriptions for 5 – 10+ years old
- Discovery Box Sibling Subscriptions for families with 2 kids between 2 – 4 or 5 – 10+.
There are 4 monthly subscription plans you can choose from:
- Monthly – you pay each month to have the kit sent to you.
- 3 Month – you pay 3 months in advance
- 6 Months – you pay 6 months in advance
- 12 Month – The 12-month subscription offers the best value for money because it gets cheaper when you subscribe for more months.
What Is Inside The Discovery Box?
As there is no list of the content of the box below are the typical materials and resources.
- Themed boxes exploring topics like ocean science, space, safari, volcanoes, and music are designed by kids and experts.
- 12-Page STEAM magazine that covers hands-on activities, resources for parents, puzzles, and more
- High-quality, eco-friendly materials with step-by-step instructions
- Between 4 – 8 science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics (STEAM) kits for 2 – 10+-year-old kids
- An educator-approved book to complement each box
Below is a sample photo of the contents of each box.
Who Is the Product For?
These Discovery boxes are great for both kids and parents.
This is an excellent way of keeping your kids engaged during school holidays and weekends when there is not much to do around the house.
Also, busy mums and dads do not have to spend time buying materials and planning projects for their kids, this is all taken care of by Green Kid Crafts.
Parents will have more time playing with their kids rather than planning the activities – which can be a headache.
Who Is the Product NOT For?
I must point out that Green Kids Craft is not for everyone.
Some parents may find that some contents of the subscription box are everyday household items, or they can buy them at the store.
These parents have the time and knowledge to provide learning toys similar to the Green Kids Craft learning system.
If you fall within this category then this program may not suit you and your kid and it is best you invest your time and money in something else.
- Free shipping within the US
- All the materials are eco-friendly
- It saves parents’ time from planning educational activities for their kids
- Promotes child-parent engagement
- It helps in growth development in kids, such as motor skills.
- Some of the stuff in the box can be found at home or bought cheaper from the store
- Parents will not know the content until they opened the box
- Some parents reckoned the kits are a bit pricey
I think the Green Kid Crafts Discovery boxes are a great learning tool for kids, and parents can also engage with their kids.
For busy parents, this is the best investment for your kid’s learning and to occupy their time wisely.
Be safe and have fun.
My Rating: 4.8/5