There are 100s of portable soccer rebounders available at the online retailer stores. With so many brands, models, and types, it will be challenging for you to choose the correct one. If you want your kid to succeed in soccer, then you need to choose top-quality training equipment. Here are the 10 best soccer rebounders for kids in 2022
I decided to take the effort out of your search and pick out the best for you.
Junior Soccer Stars is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for this website to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. For more information please read my affiliate disclosure.
Before We Proceed…
A soccer rebounder is an excellent piece of equipment for solo practice either in the backyard, in the park, or with your team.
Generally, they are portable so it is easy to carry around while others may need a bit of setup by following the instructions provided.
On another note, they don’t come cheap either and you will find the rebounders below ranging from $60 way up to $280.
Because rebounders take a lot of hits, they need to be durable and sturdy. Also, even though they come with stakes, using bags of sands anchored them more securely.
1. PodiuMax Upgraded Portable Soccer Trainer
- Upgraded Version
- 2-In-1 Design
- Indoor And Outdoor Use
- Size: 6 X 4.7 Feet
- Portable & Easy To Assemble
- 4.3 Feet Long Carry Bag
- Weight: 15.5 Lbs
- 2 Trainers Can Use The Rebounder At The Same Time
- Stakes May Bend On Hard Ground
The Podiumax 2-In-1 soccer rebounder is an upgraded version of its predecessor.
One notable improvement is that the smaller net does not let the ball pass through under it. The small net is perfect for ground ball passing just like when you train with wall-passing.
The big net rebounds the ball at the ground and aerial level with mostly unpredictable returns. Young goalkeepers will love it because they can practice their throwing and catching drills.
You can do combinations such as 1-2 passing before striking the ball into the goal to give you a game-like feel.
You and your kid can do a lot of things with this rebounder.
2. QuickPlay Pro Multi-Sport Trainer
- Dimension: 5 X 5 Feet
- Weight: 47.5 Lbs
- Hex Net
- Galvanized Frame
- 2 Panel Configuration
- Adjustable Dual Angle Panel
- Size Options: 2.5 X 2.5 And 7 X 7 Feet
- Adjustable Panel Gives More Angle
- Rubber Pads Under The Base To Stabilise The Rebounder When Playing Indoors
- 2-Year Parts Warranty
The QuickPlay Pro Multi-Sport Trainer is not only for soccer players but also for baseball, volleyball, and softball practice. The front panel can be tilted backward and forward depending on how you would like the ball to rebound to you.
3. Forza Soccer Rebound Wall
- Heavy Duty
- Galvanized Steel Frame
- Taut Spring-Loaded Net
- Free-Standing Design
- Size Options: 12 X 6, 16 X 7 Feet
- Can Be Used Indoors & Outdoors
- Easy To Assemble
- Does Not Offer Other Angle Adjustments
If you don’t have a wall to practice your kicking and passing drills then this rebound wall is the solution.
Simple construction with no moving parts when it is fully assembled makes it sturdy when striking a hard kick.
This net is suitable for players of all ages and parents can participate with their kids and can be used indoors and outdoors.
Great value for money.
4. SKLZ Quickster Soccer Rebounder Net
- Portable & Light-Weight
- Multi-Touch Functions
- Easy To Assemble
- 2 Players Can Train With The Rebounder At The Same Time
- Need Sand Bags To Anchor Rebounder
The SKLZ Quickster Soccer Rebounder Net has 2 nets that offer different functions. The small net is for low passing drills and the big one is for aerial ball passing and recieving.
The low ball passing improves proper technique, strengthening the weaker foot, and ball trapping – great for short pass situations in a real match.
The big net improves the handling of the high ball such as volleys where a player will use the head, chest, and thighs to trap the ball before passing or striking it into the goal.
The dark round circle on the big net serves as a target that can be used for shooting practice.
Invest in sandbags for proper anchoring because stakes may come off during serious training sessions.
5. Net Playz Easy Playz Portable Soccer Rebounder
- Portable Soccer Ball Rebounder
- Dimension: 4 X 4 Ft
- 1 1/4 Inch Heavy Metal Tube
- Collapsible Frame
- Adjustable To 4 Angles
- Carry Bag Included
- Weight: 3.7 Lbs
- Easy To Set Up And Fold
- Quick Release Connectors
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Easy to set up
- Need More Adjustment Angles
I think this ball rebounder is a piece of good equipment for ball handling and goalkeeping skills. During a soccer game, the ball does not always come to the player favorably as simulated by this rebounder.
This will cause the player to adjust his or her stand, position, and response in order to receive the ball. These are critical skills a good soccer player must develop for his or her overall performance.
If you are serious about your kid’s soccer, you should invest in this best soccer rebounder.
6. Tekk Trainer Rebounder Goal
- 2-Inch Square Aluminium Tubing
- 3MM Thick Steel Bracket
- Powder Coated Tubing & Bracket
- Folded Dimension: 59 (L) X 10 (W) X 4 (H) Inches
- Set Up Dimension: 5 (H) X 8 (W) X 4 (D) Inches
- Weight: 40 Lbs
- 7 Angle Adjustments
- Set Up In 5 Minutes
- Multi-Sport Trainer
- Durable & Sturdy
- Pricey – For Serious Buyers Only
The Tekk Trainer Rebounder Goal is well constructed with a 2-inch square tube and connected by 3mm thick brackets.
The rebounder net is 45 ply PE knotted with 1.75 square inches that are providing a rebound speed similar to real-life match situations.
The rebounder is held down by 12 spikes with flanges when practicing outdoors, otherwise, it has rubber pads to prevent sliding when indoors.
There are plenty of drills and combinations to perform on the rebound by field players and goalkeepers alike.
If you are taking soccer seriously then this rebounder will greatly assist you.
7. Champion Sports Rebound Net
- Durable Nylon Netting
- 1 1/4 Inch Diameter Steel Frame
- Powder Coated Frame
- Adjustable Upper Frame
- Dimension: 42 Inch Wide X 72 Inches Tall
- Multi-Sport Rebounder
- Require 2 Adults To Set Up The Rebounder
The Champion Sports rebounder is designed for multiple sports like baseball, softball, lacrosse, football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, and soccer.
The upper panel can be adjusted to 5 angles either backward or forward by inserting a pin to lock the frame.
This rebounder looks ok when practicing with small balls like baseball or tennis but may have a stability issue when used with a heavy ball such as soccer and basketball.
For kids practicing soccer drills, this rebounder should be able to handle it due to the smaller size and weight of the balls.
Best equipment for kids playing multiple sports.
- Sturdy Steel Frame
- Tough Nylon Net
- Adjustable Rebound Screen
- Easy To Assemble And Disassemble
- Suitable For Multiple Sports
- Secured By 4 Stakes
- Dimension: 47″L x 51″W x 63″H
- Multi-Sports Rebounder
- Bungee Cord Does Not Pull The Tighter
The Goplus Soccer Rebounder is constructed to suit multiple sports training. One advantage of this rebounder is that it is double-sided and 2 players can use it.
It is constructed of steel frames and a tough nylon net and held down by 4 stakes.
Some customers complained that the bungee cord is weak but maybe it could be due to the way users set it up.
For its selling price, I think this a good rebounder for kids.
- Galvanized Steel Construction
- All-Weather Net
- Double-Sided Design
- Easy Set-Up
- Dimension: 12 X 6 Feet
- Replacement Net Available Online
- The Bungee And The Net Not Durable
The Franklin Sports Soccer Rebounder is a simple structure with no moving parts but serves multiple functions.
It can be used in wall passing drills, kicking practice, striking target practice, or even used as a soccer goal.
Because it is double-sided you can use either side of the net or even better, both sides simultaneously.
10. QuickPlay Spot Elite 2in1 Soccer Rebounder and Free Kick Wall
- 2 In 1 Function – Rebounder And Free Kick Wall
- Weighted Base Ans Non-Slip Rubber
- Patented Flexi-Post System
- Industrial Grade Steel Tubing
- 3 X 5 Feet
- 2-Minutes Set Up
- Carry Bag
- 6 X Training Cones
- Downloadable eCoach Training Mobile App
- Comes With Training 6 X Training Cones
- Training On Mobile App Provided
- Not Adjustable
The Quickplay Spot Elite 2-in-1 rebounder features the Flexi-post system that pulls the net and provides the rebound. Also, it can be used for wall passing drills to rack up your kid’s 1000 soccer touches goals.
This is easy to set up, actually, it only takes less than 2 minutes to set up for the kids to enjoy.
The non-slip rubber at the base makes it ideal to play indoors without scrapping the floor.
The 6 training cones and the mobile training app are a plus to any player’s individual training tools.
Overall, this is a good rebounder for beginners.
1. Best Beginner Rebounder
2. Best Value For Money
When buying a soccer rebounder for yourself or your kid must consider the following:
- Size. A small-sized rebounder is more for accuracy and best for kids who are already playing soccer. A Big sized net is best for a beginner who is still developing his/her kicking accuracy
- Frame. Generally, all rebounder frames are made of metal tubes or fiberglass. Metal is prone to rust but very sturdy while fiberglass is lightweight and needs proper anchoring.
- Net. The nets are generally made of nylon and should be tightly knitted with small spacing. Furthermore, they should be all-weather types.
- Bungee Cord. These should pull the net tight and provide the rebounding effect. They do get brittle over time but they are replaceable
All sellers claimed their soccer rebounder is weatherproof and easy to set up or take apart, but you can maximize the life of your net with the following simple tips:
- Store it indoors after use to avoid exposure to the elements. The bungee cord and net can get brittle over time.
- If it is going to be left outside then cover it with a tarpaulin
- Use an anti-rust spray on the moving metal hinges and clip-ins
- Read the setup manual carefully because damage may occur when trying to connect 2 wrong parts together
- Store the rebounder away from walkways to avoid being stepped on or crashed into
Choosing the best soccer rebounder can greatly aid a soccer player of any level, even family members can enjoy playing with it.
If you take care of your rebounder it can last for many seasons for your enjoyment and benefit.
Enjoy soccer and be safe.
You Can Find More Top Rated Soccer Rebounders On Amazon