Welcome to my 10 Best Soccer Gifts For Kids 2020. There is no better gift for your kid’s birthday than to make him or her happy with a soccer-themed gift. After all, you also want to reward him or her for all the efforts they put on the soccer field.
These gifts are not only for birthdays but for holidays as well and some gifts will also require the whole family to participate.
So, nobody will be left out this holiday.
I have a list below in the Table of Content that you can click on and see the product instantly.
From there you can enjoy the reviews on each product and make an informed decision.
Table Of Content
- Benefits Of These Gifts
- 10 Best Soccer Gifts For Kids Review
- VTech Smart Shots Sports Center
- Ambesonne Sports Storage Toy Bag Chair
- Adanina Soccer Backpack with Wheels
- MGA Little Tikes Easy Score Soccer Set
- Basketball Hoop Set, 3 in 1 Sports Activity Center
- GlowCity Variety 3 Pack of LED Sports Balls
- Talkin’ Sports Interactive Toy Soccer Ball
- Hydro Flask – Wide Mouth 2.0 Water Bottle
- HommomH – Blanket Comfort Soccer Flame
- Best Choice Products Wooden Foosball Table
Benefits Of These Gifts
All the gifts listed below should help your kid with the following:
- Motor skill development
- Educational toys
- Fun in playing soccer, exercise, and promote soccer
- And family participation.
When 1 or 2 of this requirement is met then I consider it a good gift for your kid.
10 Best Soccer Gifts For Kids Review
Junior Soccer Stars is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for this website to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites
1. VTech Smart Shots Sports Center
- Age: 1 – 3 Years Old
- 2- in-1 Kids Basketball Hoop & Soccer Goal
- Animated LED Scoreboard Can Count Up To 10
- Interactive Animation, Sounds, And Phrases
- Purple Lever To Reset Score To Zero
- Buttons To Introduce Numbers, Shapes, And Sounds
- Included in set:
- 1 x Mini Basketball
- 1 x Mini Soccer Ball
- 50+ Kids Songs, Melodies, Sounds, And Phrases
- Powered By 3 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Dimension: 24′ H X 23″ W X 14″ D
- Parts Needed To Be Assembled Before Use (5 Minutes)
- Take Note Of The Dimension. Some Parents Thought This A Huge Toy
- Introduces Multiple Sport
- Excellent For Developing Motor Skills
- Batteries Not Included
- You Have To Assemble It Yourself
The VTech Smart Shots Sports Center is an educational toy that will be an exciting gift for your 12+ month toddler.
This set comes with a basketball hoop and a soccer goal that can record the goals scored on an LED display.
There are voice and sound interactive buttons and lever that will encourage your kid to do a particular task or read the alphabet, count the numbers, or sing one of its 50+ melodic tunes, and songs.
This is definitely a noisy toy as your curious kid checks out every button, the hoop, the soccer goal, and the LED display.
This is a perfect learning tool to introduce numbers and letters and assist in developing the motor skills of your kid while playing with fun.
Furthermore, it introduces basketball and soccer to your kid at an early stage which is a good thing if you are planning to get him or her play sports when they grow up.
My Rating 4.8/5
2. Ambesonne Sports Storage Toy Bag Chair
- Age: 2 – 5-Year-Old Kids
- Size: Large (Small Is Available)
- Can Store 90+ Soft Toys
- 100% Soft Polyester
- All Seams Are Double Stitched
- Long zipper
- A Functional Handle
- Dimension: 30″ W X 23″
- You can store household things other stuffed toys like extra pillows and cushions
- You will need a lot of stuffed toys to fill it up
As the name implied, the Ambesonne Sports Storage Toy Bag Chair is useful for reducing clutter in the house and an extra piece of cozy furniture to sit and lie on while watching the TV or movies.
We all know that kids love their favorite stuffed toys and it can be quite difficult to separate them unless it is nearby but the problem is they will be scattered on the floor in a mess.
If they can store them somewhere handy and nearby then this will encourage them to participate in tidying up their rooms.
This is where this extra-large canvas bean bag comes in.
They can store up to 90+ large stuffed animals which will keep them away from dust and dirt on the floor.
To make it more exciting is that adults and kids can sit or lie on the bean bag while watching TV or just to relax after a long day.
This is a great gift for birthdays and holidays where everyone needs to take a break.
This is a very useful toy that serves 2 very important tasks.
My Rating: 4.7/5
3. Adanina Soccer Trolley Backpack with Wheels for Kids
- School Backpack With 6 Wheeled Trolley
- Rubber Wheels, Load Bearing, Detachable
- School backpacks + Pencil Case
- Options For 2 Wheels Or Backpack Only
- Backpack Size: 12.2 x 7.1 x 17.3 Inches
- Large Pocket Main Compartment
- Front Pocket Zipper
- Soccer Ball Print
- Side Mesh Pocket
- Easy To Clean
- Multiple Use – Soccer, School, Outdoor, Etc
- A Bit Pricey
- 2 Wheel Trolley Is Good For Flat Surface/Ground
- 6 Wheel Trolley Can Be When Climbing Stairs
This Adanina Soccer Trolley Backpack solved the problem of allowing your kid to carry a heavy backpack.
This is because this backpack comes with a removable trolley that allows your kid to pull rather than carrying it.
This backpack is made of high-density nylon fabric and is comfortable because the shoulder strap is wide and thick.
The bag can be removed from the trolley and carried on the shoulder.
It has multiple use applications such as carrying soccer gear for training, summer camp, or anywhere your kid needs to carry his or her stuff.
With this soccer-themed backpack set your kid can proudly show off to his or her classmates and friends the sport that he or she is passionate about.
Check out this buyer feedback:
My Rating: 4.8/5
4. MGA Little Tikes – Easy Score Soccer Set
- Age: 2+ Years Old
- Weight: 7.69 Lbs
- Constructed With Heavy Metal
- Goal Dimension: 18L x 48W x 30H
- Set Includes
- 1 Goal With Net
- 1 Soccer Ball
- 1 Pump
- Easy To Assemble, Dissemble, And Store
The Goal Needs To Be Assembled Before Use
- Good Introduction To The Soccer Game
- Only 1 Goal
This soccer set is an excellent toy to introduce your little one to soccer fundamentals such as scoring goals or playing the role of being the goalkeeper.
The whole family is going to enjoy this soccer set by taking turns trying to score a goal.
More importantly, it helps to improve your kid’s motor skills because it encourages kicking and catching the ball as your kid tries to maneuver to set up the perfect score.
The sturdy goal is 48 inches wide and 30 inches wide making it very impossible to miss a score that will add to more fun for you and your kid.
The ball is smaller than size 3 which is great because it is not too bulky to play with especially when your kid wants to kick or catch it.
Additionally, this set includes an air pump to inflate or deflate the ball to suit your kid’s requirement.
Perfect for toddler drills.
Check out the buyer feedback below:
My Rating: 4.7/5
5. Basketball Hoop Set, 3 in 1 Sports Activity Center
- Age: 1 – 4-Year-Old
- 3-In-1 Activity Center
- Height Adjustable Hoop
- Set Also Including:
- Soccer ball
- 4 x Rings
- Indoors And Outdoors
- Easy To Assemble
- Introducing Multi-Sport Skills
- Does Not Come With Weight To Hold Down The Set
Good for indoor games with your kid, this hoop set also has a soccer goal and rings for loop game.
The basketball hoop comes with its net and can be adjusted in height to suit your kid’s height.
The soccer goal at the base is good for practicing soccer fundamentals such as kicking, ball control, and handling.
Not forgetting the loop game which encourages your kid to throw the rings.
This is a great toy for introducing multiple sports.
Most importantly it helps with your kid’s balance, coordination, and motor skills.
Best value for money too.
Check out the buyer’s feedback below:
My Rating: 4.8/5
6. GlowCity Variety 3 Pack of LED Sports Balls
- Ages: 6+ Years Old
- 1 x Soccer Ball Size 5
- 1 x Official Size Basketball
- 1 x Official Size Football
- Ultra-Bright Light Is Activated When Kicked Or Bounced
- Light Is On For 30 Seconds
- Batteries Can Last For 30 Hours
- Batteries Are Included Plus Changeable Tool
- Very Durable Material
- 60 Days Warranty
- Best for indoors and outdoors use
- Not To Be Used In Pools
The GlowCity balls have a built-in LED that is activated to bright orange upon impact – when it is kicked or bounce on the ground.
Although it may be viewed as a toy, these balls can be used in training for both outdoors and indoors.
They are best played in the evening when it is a little dark outside or you can dim the room so that you can see the effect the orange light created from the players’ fun.
Younger kids can also take part but I recommend deflating the ball a little soft so that it is easier for them to kick.
You are the boss so you can decide how best to play with it or which sport to start with.
Great way to introduce multiple sports to your whole family!
They are best for outdoor evening games with friends during parties or with you and the whole family to get some exercise.
My Rating: 4.8/5
7. Talkin’ Sports – Hilariously Interactive Toy Soccer Ball
- Age: 2 – 6 Years Old
- Interactive Toy
- 40+ Sound Effects
- Machine Washable Soft Plush – Remove Sound Box First
- Can Be Used Indoors And Outdoors
- Batteries Included – 3 x AAA Batteries
- Whole Family Can Enjoy This Toy
- No Rechargeable Batteries
This talking toy is a soft plush ball that talks when you kick, toss it, or try to score a goal.
The soundbox and batteries are buried deep in the ball that cannot be easily accessed by your kid.
It is very light which means it is easy to catch and throw it back to your kid and the best thing about it is that your whole family can take part.
It is a good toy for developing the motor skills of your toddler and also encourages exercise both outdoors and indoors.
You do not need much hassle to get it ready before because it automatically comes on when your kid plays it and turns after a period of inactivity.
My Rating: 4.8/5
8. Hydro Flask – Wide Mouth 2.0 Water Bottle, Straw Lid
- 32 Oz
- 10 Colors To Choose From
- Keeps Cold For 24 Hours
- Keeps Hot For 12 Hours
- BPA-Free And Phthalate-Free
- Straw Cup To Reduce Spillage
- Lifetime Warranty
- Can Hold A Lot Of Water For Soccer Training
- Not Leakproof
This water bottle is made up of Pro-Grade stainless steel which is durable and the Temp-Shield technology maintains the temperature of the fluid inside.
The good thing about the water bottle this big is that it can hold a lot of water to keep your kid hydrated during soccer training.
Furthermore, it keeps the water cold for 24 hours which will not let your kid down when he or she needs to cool off during soccer breaks.
You can add his or her favorite sports drink inside and be rest assured that it will NOT taste bad due to reaction with the walling of the bottle.
This bottle can follow your kid anywhere he or she goes, to the beach, or camping and you can use it yourself to store your coffee in the office.
My Rating: 4.9/5
9. HommomH – Blanket Comfort Soccer Flame Fire
- Cashmere Plush Blanket
- Size: 60″ x 80″
- Material: Polyester
- Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 1.5 Inches
- Soft And Velvety
- Easy Care Machine Wash
- Perfect for Outdoor Events
This is a large, warm, and cozy blanket for a kid to use in his or her room or when outdoors during camping.
In fact, adults can use it too.
The blanket is made of polyester fabric that is durable but also provides the soft and velvety feel.
You can take this blanket with your kid to training if you anticipate a cold evening at the soccer field.
But this is also perfect in the living room when watching a movie during cold weekend nights.
The soccer ball design on the blanket always reminds others who is the soccer star in the house.
My Rating: 4.7/5
10. Best Choice Products – Wooden Foosball Table
- Dimensions: 48” L x 24” W x 33” H
- Weight: 42 Lbs
- Competition-Sized Foosball Table – 48 Inch
- 4 Rows Of 11 Players Per Team
- 2 x Balls Included
- Comfortable Grip Rods
- Constructed With Sturdy Wood
- Chrome Finished Steel Rods
- Extras: Cup Holder (To Maintain Hydration When The Game Gets Serious!)
- The Whole Family Can Participate
- Need To Assemble The Table
Forget soccer video games!
This is a serious gift not only for the kids but for the entire family to enjoy and forget about the TV and mobile devices.
This foosball table is good for kids who already have the basic idea of how to play and win a soccer game because it may get competitive.
Ideal for holidays when everybody is home and friends come for a visit to be engaged in stay indoors.
This is a gift your entire family will definitely fall in love with.
My Rating: 4.9/5
Thank you for reading through my top 10 list and I hope you have found the perfect soccer gift for your kid and family.
I hope you find the perfect gift for your family to keep occupied and have fun.
Some of these gifts promote child development, family participation, and soccer skills as well.
As always, take care and have fun.
Please leave a comment below if you have any gift ideas I should include.